Century Tuna is releasing a few really cool statement shirts that, for me, promote self-acceptance and a healthy lifestyle.
I love all the designs because they all embrace what most people think as flaws in people. Apart from embracing the “flaws”, they also try to break the stereotypes by telling people that you can still be “sexy” even with those flaws. If I were to pick my favorite, I’d go for either the “Shy but Sexy” or the “Nerdy but Sexy” shirts. I’m really quite shy and I’m also really nerdy. 😛
If I had to pick which one best describes me, I’m the “Nerdy but Sexy” tagline. I’m not sure about the sexy part but I’m really nerdy. I have these moments when I have to stop myself from answering someone or saying a joke because my arguments are nerdy. If I’m with friends who are really close with me, I can be my natural nerdy self. As for the “sexy” part, I think that having brains is sexy. Any one who can flaunt their intelligence (without being arrogant of course) is definitely sexy in my book.
Now, to celebrate Century Tuna’s new promo, they, along with various bloggers (such as Dominique Tiu of Konichiwear), have organized a contest where you could be included in a Cosmopolitan Magazine spread with Dominique herself and a few other bloggers.
Here are the mechanics if you want to join:
- Choose the shirt design that best describes you and tell Dominique why in the comment section of the contest entry.
- Add Konichiwear in BlogLovin’ and follow Dominique’s Twitter account.
- Like Century Tuna‘s Facebook page and follow their Twitter account.
- Invite your friends to know more about Konichiwear and Century Tuna by making a blog post about the contest or the Century Tuna shirts. You could also tweet about the contest or the shirts (don’t forget to tag @dominiquetiu).
Here’s a sample comment entry from Domz:
1. I chose Nerdy but Sexy because dudes dig the sexy nerdy chick.
2. Added Konichiwear on BlogLovin and Twitter.
3. Liked Century Tuna on Facebook and added them on twitter.
– NAME: DOMINIQUE TIU
– EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Easy peasy isn’t it? So, why don’t you guys go join too? It would be such an honor to be able to appear in a magazine spread with Domz. 😀
Good luck dear readers!