Valerie Chua of Quiet Girl, in partnership with Avalon.ph, is giving away a moleskine and signed prints of Valerie’s artwork. This is open to both Philippine and international readers. Though, if you’re an international reader, instead of a moleskine, you’ll be able to win a 4×5.5″ blank notebook designed by Valerie herself. 😀 Giveaway ends on July 31, 2011, at 8:00pm (GMT +8h).
Joining is easy; you just have to do at least one of the following:
- For Twitter users: Tweet “Quiet Girl and Avalon.ph is giving you an opportunity to win your very own Moleskine and a couple of signed prints! http://bit.ly/moleskinelove”. Do not remove the url. (+1 point)
- For Tumblr users: Follow Valerie’s tumblr and reblog this entry. (+1 point)
- For quietgirl.net visitors: Follow her blog and write something in the comment form on the giveaway page (+1 point).
- Link bit.ly/moleskinelove anywhere in a blog entry . Don’t forget to notify Valerie in the comment form that you have mentioned the giveaway in your blog (+1 point).
- For Facebook users: Comment on Valerie’s wall. Don’t forget to like her page first as you won’t be able to comment without doing so. (+1 point).
To earn 5 (yes, 5!) additional entries, just answer this question either on the Tumblr post you reblogged, on the comment form on the giveaway page, on her Facebook page, or on your own blog entry (doing them all will still garner you only 5 extra points): What do YOU do to get your creative juices flowing?
As for me, I do different things to get my creative juices flowing. I sometimes read a book, watch cartoons, browse magazines, listen to music, doodle, look at other artworks, or just simply daydream to find inspiration for whatever creative activity I’m endeavoring to do (like write a story or draw).
What about you dear readers? I’m excited to find out your answers too.
Good luck! 😀