Stolen from Kelly and Kuya Mark.
Rules: Go to IMBD.com and get lines from 15 of your most favorite movies. Have people guess which film goes with each line. Bonus points if you also know who said it. Have fun!
1. How am I supposed to take you home when I can’t make my feet move from this spot? If I could die tomorrow I would, just so I could spend one more night with you.
2. So let’s just give this everything we got. We may fall on our faces, but if we do, we will fall with dignity!
3. The truth is I gave my heart away a long time ago, my whole heart, and I never really got it back.
4. I am not the awful person that I know that I was. I don’t even know that person. And I’d like to believe… I have to believe that if you knew that… if in your heart, you really, really knew that… you wouldn’t be getting ready to marry someone now. Unless that someone were me.
5. Hugging’s very different. Hugging that involves arms and hands; and leaning is whole bodies moving in like this… Leaning involves *wanting*…and *accepting*. *Leaning*…
6. What do you want to do? You want to fly to Paris? See the Eiffel Tower? No problem. You wanna dance on a beach in Bali? Let’s go! Let’s do it! Anywhere in the world…that will take MasterCard or Visa. Anywhere.
7. And even though I’ve said cruel things and driven her away… she’s become the voice in my head. And I can’t seem to drown her out. And I don’t want to drown her out.
8. I’ve directed rescue missions all around the world. I’ve directed numerous snatch-and-grabs from countries whose names you are not allowed to know. I’ve choreographed multi-pronged amphibious landings and stealth air attacks! Do you think I would have the military profiency to direct this production?
9. Hard to breathe, feels like floating, so full of love, my heart’s exploding. Mouth is dry, hands are shaking, my heart is yours, for the taking. Acting weird, not myself, dancing around, like the Keebler elf. Finally time, for this poor shlub to know how it feels, to fall in lub.
10. I would like to be cremated. I spent my whole life in a box. I don’t want to be buried in one.
11. You broke my heart. And you acted like somehow it was my fault, my misunderstanding, and I was too in love with you to ever be mad at you, so I just punished myself! For years! But you waltzing in here on my lovely Christmas holiday, and telling me that you don’t want to lose me whilst you’re about to get MARRIED, somehow newly entitles me to say, it’s over. This – This twisted, toxic THING between us, is finally finished! I’m miraculously done being in love with you! Ha! I’ve got a life to start living.
12. Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away.
13. My father… your son… Holy canoli! You are my sister!
14. So… Here’s to the men who did what was considered wrong, in order to do what they knew was right.
15. You can’t blame the location, you can only blame yourself. The suburbs are just a state of mind.
And since I ran out of numbers and I didn’t want to have two lines from a movie, I’ll just post it here. One of my favorite movie quotes:
Do not fear death, but rather the unlived life. You don’t have to live forever. You just have to live.
If you wanna guess where this is from, that’s no prob. But, no points! XP
I just realized, line # 1 sounds like something Edward or Jacob would say.😄